Check out any Malaysia online casino and you’ll discover various types of bonuses to reward players. For players who are new to online casino games, these bonuses can be hard to interpret but not knowing how to use them could mean players are missing out on new opportunities to win more prize money. If you’re one of those who are still seeking clarity about casino bonuses, read on because all you need to know is explained here:
What are online casino bonuses?
Online casino bonuses are designed as giveaways to encourage players on an online casino in Malaysia to keep playing for more money. They are meant to be promotional tools to attract more players to top online casinos in Malaysia but also help players’ increase their bankroll. The online casino bonus is often regarded as one of the biggest advantages of playing at online casinos. They come in many forms but all work as incentives for playing online casino games.
What are the types of online casino bonuses available?
Whether you play online casino games on top online casinos in Malaysia or other sites around the world, you’ll always find these 11 bonuses:
- Deposit Bonus: A bonus that requires a deposit to qualify for an incentive. Also known as Match Bonus, it is given as a percentage of players’ deposit amounts.
- No Deposit Bonus: A bonus given without having to make a deposit. This is usually given out to entice new players who have just created an account to play.
- Welcome Bonus: A sign-up bonus to encourage new players to open an account. Usually comes in the form of free chips to gamble with.
- Extra Spins: Free or welcome spins to motivate new players to get started with a game.
- Reload Bonus: A bonus granted to players when they deposit more money in their online casino accounts.
- Cashback Bonus: Money or credit given back to the player’s online casino account. Usually awarded when a player has bet money and not won over a certain period.
- High-Roller Bonus: A bonus given to exclusive players who make a large first deposit.
- Loyalty Bonus: Given to players who have reached a certain status at an online casino. Players need to meet certain criteria before it can be cashed out.
- Referral Bonus: Given to players who refer a friend to play at an online casino.
- Birthday Bonus: Offered to celebrate loyal players’ birthdays.
- Exclusive Bonuses: An exclusive deal to players by the casino owner.
Are online casino bonuses legit?
Online casinos in Malaysia offer legitimate casino bonuses that make playing online casino games more exciting and rewarding. They are usually subject to a stringent set of rules and monitored by independent auditors and regulatory bodies to make sure they are not falsely advertised to deceive players. However, you’ll need to assess if casino bonuses are really worthwhile if they require you to meet certain criteria such as making bigger deposits or playing beyond your usual limits.
How do I use online casino bonuses?
Casino bonuses are added to your balance so that you can use them to wager on online casino games. However, players need to take note that there are always different sets of terms and conditions tied to different types of bonuses. For example, some Non-Redeemable Bonuses only allow players to redeem monies that are won with the bonus; the bonus itself is not redeemable.
Can I withdraw my casino bonus?
Again, different online casinos in Malaysia have different terms and conditions for cashing out bonuses. Some casinos may allow players to withdraw the bonus only after they invest more money into playing the games, while others may allow players to gamble with bonuses but do not permit withdrawal. As a rule of thumb, always read the casinos’ terms before attempting to play with casino bonuses awarded.
Where can I find the best casino bonuses?
Visit GamingSafe for the latest bonuses and promotions available. The site offers some of the best promotions available on online casinos in Malaysia, such as Welcome Bonuses that are 288% of your initial deposits and Referral Bonuses that combine free credits with bonuses.