Formula 1 Betting
All bets will be VOID and refunded, if a race is interrupted or delayed, and not resumed within 72 hours from the scheduled commencement time, unless the bets have been unconditionally determined.
All bets placed on a non-starter after the official practice race will not be refunded.
It is the result at the time of the podium presentation that counts.
Betting on any motor sport qualifying rounds is determined based on the starting grid positions assigned at the end of the qualifying session.
Time penalties imposed by the race officials during the qualifying rounds counts. Other grid demotion or promotions after the qualifying rounds have ended do not count.
The following are offered for Motor Sport betting:
The official result, as at the time of the podium presentation for the race, will be used.
Head to Head
- Where at least one of the racers does not take part in the race, head to head bets will be void and the bets will be refunded.
- Where both racers fail to complete the race, and are recorded for the same number of laps.
- Head to head bets will be void and the bets will be refunded.
- All head to head bets will be settled as per final standing position for that particular race immediately following the finish by all the applicable finishing participants.
Number of Classified Finishers
Bets relate to the total number of cars/motorcycles that have classified as finishers at the end of the race
An odd or even bet is determined by the finished position of a racer. For e.g.
- Racer A finished 1st – Odd. Racer B finisher 2nd – Even.
- If a participant is not listed among the finishers due to disqualification or accident and unable to complete the race, bets taken in relation to that participant will be void and will be refunded.
Top 3 Winners (Driver/Rider)
- Bets relate to first, second and third place podium finishers.
- Total Cars – incomplete
- First Lap
- Non starters in the race will not be counted.
- Winning Margins
- Settlement is based on the time difference between the two selected drivers.
- Handicap displayed on the website are time based, reflected in seconds. For e.g. “6.0” mean a handicap of 6 seconds has been awarded to that driver. If a bet is placed on either over or under 6.0, any time difference which is below 6 seconds (e.g. 5.99 or 5.8 seconds and so forth will be deemed to be under 6 seconds and any time difference which is above 6 seconds (e.g. 6.01 or 6.2 seconds) will be deemed to be over 6 seconds. Where the time difference is exactly 6 seconds (i.e. 6.00 seconds) that will be considered as a Draw and all bets will be refunded.
In Running (“Live) Betting
- Head to Head